It’s not a long leap from savvy salesman to psychopath. Take this quiz to see if you have the self worth to make it big in business – or if your narcissism could help land you in hot water. Answer true or false and score one point for each true answer.
1. I love it when the phones are ringing and decisions must be made.
2. Other people find me attractive.
3. As a child, people always told me I was cute.
4. Audiences love me.
5. I can take this company to the next level.
6. I never worry about my mistakes.
7. Other people find me fascinating.
8. I can talk people out of anything.
9. I can get this country moving again.
10. Other people can’t get enough of me.
11. Others can sense my power.
12. People often come to me for advice.
13. I can talk my way out of anything.
14. I never worry about my past mistakes.
15. I would like to be a professional gambler.
16. I can easily pretend to be someone else.
Add up the number of true responses.
What your score means:
0 to 4: You’re too modest – be more of a self promoter!
5 to 8: You have a reasonable level of confidence.
9 to 12: You’re getting into dangerous emotional territory.
13 to 16: You could soon be palling around with others like you in prison.
Source: Hogan Assessments Systems